Free Shipping over HK$450
The Arthur square sunglasses are suitable for every occasion! This retro style comes with polarized lens to block unwanted glare. Choose from gold, blue, silver, red or black lens. This matte black square frame is lightweight and comfortable to wear daily. If you enjoy bold colors paired with a classic design - the Arthur is for you.
UV Protection: UV400 | 99.9% UVA / UVB Protection
Lens (Category3): Polarized lens reduces reflections and enhances contrast, improves visual clarity, and reduces eye strain
Matte Black Frame: Polycarbonate (PC)
Includes microfiber pouch to be used as storage & cleaning cloth
Frame Width 148mm
Lens Width 52mm
Lens height 48mm
Temple Length 147mm
Nose Bridge 19mm
All dimensions are measured manually with deviation (ranged) at 1-3 mm.
We ship all orders from Hong Kong using SF Express (HK/Macau/Taiwan)
or HK Post (International).
1. Sunglasses should avoid contact with liquids as much as possible. Whenever they contact with hard water, such as salt water or chlorine water, immediately use a clean, soft, absorbent cloth to clean your lens. Saltwater can seriously damage your polarized lenses, especially mirrored ones.
2. Gently put on and off your sunglasses, and make sure that you don't stretch or bend their temples.
3. Always keep your sunglasses in a protective case while you’re not wearing them. If you carry a tiny cross-body too small for a case, at least put your sunnies in a microfiber bag before tucking them away.
4. Never put them face down on a surface. Scratches can be very annoying and they can ruin your lenses.
5. Never ever leave your sunglasses in the car during the day. Avoid exposing your sunglasses to excessive heat, as this can lead to a distortion of their frame.
Warning: Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light sources such as in a solarium. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards. Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
Most major eyewear brands in the market catered to a very specific face type. Sadly, they rarely work for our face shapes. Therefore, we spend over six years designing Asian fit glasses. We're now proud to say that "Glisten Eyewear is a company that’s made by Asians for Asian people"
WHY GLISTEN EYEWEAR?
As a small, independently owned company we’re able to offer top quality accessories without the massive markup for things like branding and logos.