- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
UV Protection: UV400 | 99.9% UVA / UVB Protection
Lens (Category3): Polarized lens reduces reflections and
enhances contrast, improves visual clarity, and reduces eye strain
Matte White Frame: Polycarbonate (PC)
Includes microfiber pouch to be used as storage & cleaning cloth
Frame Width 145mm
Lens Width 52mm
Lens height 48mm
Temple Length 147mm
Nose Bridge 19mm
All dimensions are measured manually with deviation (ranged) at 1-3 mm.
Free Shipping over HK$400
We ship all orders from Hong Kong using SF Express (HK/Macau/Taiwan)
or HK Post (International).
1. Sunglasses should avoid contact with liquids as much as possible. Whenever they contact with hard water, such as salt water or chlorine water, immediately use a clean, soft, absorbent cloth to clean your lens. Saltwater can seriously damage your polarized lenses, especially mirrored ones.
2. Gently put on and off your sunglasses, and make sure that you don't stretch or bend their temples.
3. Always keep your sunglasses in a protective case while you’re not wearing them. If you carry a tiny cross-body too small for a case, at least put your sunnies in a microfiber bag before tucking them away.
4. Never put them face down on a surface. Scratches can be very annoying and they can ruin your lenses.
5. Never ever leave your sunglasses in the car during the day. Avoid exposing your sunglasses to excessive heat, as this can lead to a distortion of their frame.
Most major eyewear brands in the market catered to a very specific face type. Sadly, they rarely work for our face shapes. Therefore, we spend over six years designing Asian fit glasses. We're now proud to say that "Glisten Eyewear is a company that’s made by Asians for Asian people"
WHY GLISTEN EYEWEAR?
As a small, independently owned company we’re able to offer top quality accessories without the massive markup for things like branding and logos.