- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
\ 網店限定快閃活動 /
本月30號或之前讚好以下貼文，並出示已讚好貼文的截圖給客服(IG Direct / WhatsApp: +852 90647415)，即可獲得-$50優惠碼！
IG 貼文連結: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxfL-hpr2DN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Free Shipping over HK$450
You can't get more classic with than this semi-rimless design. The Arden is the universal pair of sunglasses that can pair any outfit and suit any age or gender! Do not wait to add these sunglasses to your collection today!
UV Protection: UV400 | 99.9% UVA / UVB Protection
Lens (Category3): Polarized lens reduces reflections and enhances contrast, improves visual clarity, and reduces eye strain
Nose Pads: Adjustable
Frame: Polycarbonate (PC)
Includes leather case to be used as storage & cleaning cloth
Frame Width 143mm
Lens Width 50mm
Lens height 43mm
Temple Length 135mm
Nose Bridge 20mm
All dimensions are measured manually with deviation (ranged) at 1-3 mm.
We ship all orders from Hong Kong using SF Express (HK/Macau/Taiwan)
or HK Post (International).
1. Sunglasses should avoid contact with liquids as much as possible. Whenever they contact with hard water, such as salt water or chlorine water, immediately use a clean, soft, absorbent cloth to clean your lens. Saltwater can seriously damage your polarized lenses, especially mirrored ones.
2. Gently put on and off your sunglasses, and make sure that you don't stretch or bend their temples.
3. Always keep your sunglasses in a protective case while you’re not wearing them. If you carry a tiny cross-body too small for a case, at least put your sunnies in a microfiber bag before tucking them away.
4. Never put them face down on a surface. Scratches can be very annoying and they can ruin your lenses.
5. Never ever leave your sunglasses in the car during the day. Avoid exposing your sunglasses to excessive heat, as this can lead to a distortion of their frame.
Warning: Not for direct observation of the sun. Not for protection against artificial light sources such as in a solarium. Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards. Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
Most major eyewear brands in the market catered to a very specific face type. Sadly, they rarely work for our face shapes. Therefore, we spend over six years designing Asian fit glasses. We're now proud to say that "Glisten Eyewear is a company that’s made by Asians for Asian people"
WHY GLISTEN EYEWEAR?
As a small, independently owned company we’re able to offer top quality accessories without the massive markup for things like branding and logos.